Japan is a good country. I introduce you everything good of Japan. If you are interested in Japan, don't hesitate to ask me what you want to know. And I will be also glad to know about you and your country!

27 February 2006

Asuka Ⅱ - My dream is ... -

Asuka Ⅱ is the most luxurious passanger ship of Japan. It is going to ply at the base port of Yokohama.
I could that gougeous ship today for the first time. That is very big and hopeful for me.
I like to get on a ship like as like Asuka Ⅱ to go on a trip.

It was the first time to get oh the ship for trip on my high school days, for our graduation trip with all classmates.
We put out on sea to Ohita prefecture at about 16:00, and got there next early morning.
We stayed one night on the ship and had a good night.
I have been eagering to go on a ship trip since then.

I had a ship trip in China the January before last. It was from Hangzhou to Suzhou.
I got on a small ship, not so ship as a boat, and sailed to the Suzhou at about 17:00.
Though the boat shuddered very hard, but I didn't fell bad. Because I like to have a ship trip like that.
It was very exciting for me.

Today, I saw the Asuka Ⅱ at the Yokohama port. Then I thought of having a global travel on the ship, Asuka .
It gets my dream from now on.
The cost of global travel on the Asuka Ⅱ is very expensive. At least, it costs about 4 million at the second-class cabin. The deluxe cabin, the first-class cabin, is more expensive, it costs about 40 million.
But I hope to have a gougeous travel at the first-class cabin some day.I strive to earn enough money for my dream, putting on sea on the Asuka Ⅱ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home