Japan is a good country. I introduce you everything good of Japan. If you are interested in Japan, don't hesitate to ask me what you want to know. And I will be also glad to know about you and your country!

19 February 2006

Osaka - My Home Town


Osaka is where I was born, my parents have been living there.
I had gronw up in Osaka. After graduating private high school, I went to University in Kyoto.
I commuted from Osaka where I lived to the university in Kyoto. I used to think that it was very far, so it took about 100 minuites to get there from my home.

Osaka is very good city. All Osakan people is very cheerful and affable.
During stayed there at this time, I cut my hair at a barber's shop.
There was a very pretty lady that worked there as a barber.
I talked to her something else during hair cut time, she smiled and relied to me affably.

Osaka is the best place where we can cheerfully live with happy mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home