Japan is a good country. I introduce you everything good of Japan. If you are interested in Japan, don't hesitate to ask me what you want to know. And I will be also glad to know about you and your country!

01 January 2006

A Happy New Year!
















Time flies very fast. 2006 has already come.
In last December, I had been very busy, for job, preparation for new year, some year-end parties and so on.
I had a lot of household chores still on New Year's Eve.
Cleanup my house, washing my car, writing Nes Year's card to my friends and colleague.
Until around 11pm on 31th Dec, I had been hectic, so I finished doing that in time for New Year.

I paid a visit to Myo-ho-ji temple, at Suginami ward in Tokyo, on New Year's day.
But there were long line to precinct of Myo-ho-ji temple. So I gave up to pay a visit to the temple today. Maybe I would visit there the day after tomorrow, 3th January.

Many Japanese is paying a visit tp a temple and shrine on New Year's day.
This is one of the Japanese custom on this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home