Japan is a good country. I introduce you everything good of Japan. If you are interested in Japan, don't hesitate to ask me what you want to know. And I will be also glad to know about you and your country!

18 February 2006

China town in Kobe




Kobe has also bery famouse chinese town.
There are a lot of chinese restaurants and goods shops.
On every weekend, many people visited there with your family and friend.
I visited there after a long time.

Many friends of mine lived at Kobe, so I used to visit there when I lived at Osaka.
On this weekend, all my friends had no enough time to meet me and go there.
Most of them had be already married. So I visited there alone.

When I got the China Town about at 14:00 pm, I was very hungry.
At frist, I ate a lot of chinese foods on the streets. Most of chiese shop surve their local foods at shop-front.
chinese noodles, fried prawn balls, siew mai, chinese bun, chinesen chimaki, and so on.
I like chinese chimaki very much. Chinese chimaki is bak chang local rice dumpling wrapped in leaves in English.



After having and enjoying chinese foods a lot, I walked around San-no-miya JR station.
Around San-no-miya was demolished by the big earthquake on the 17th Jan. 1995.
After a long time, nowly the town is already recovered.

I could have a nice weekend because I can felt the same mind when I was a student.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home