Japan is a good country. I introduce you everything good of Japan. If you are interested in Japan, don't hesitate to ask me what you want to know. And I will be also glad to know about you and your country!

20 February 2006

Many Showy Objects in Osaka

During the stay at Osaka this time, I walked about the town, where was called ' Minami' by all people in Osaka.



That atmosphere was very familier.
I though that most of objects, as signboards, was very showy.



When I lived there at my school time, I had never thought as like that.
But after a long separation from Osaka, I also thought it as like many tourinsts thought.
There are Big crab, Big blowfish, Chindon-ya, and many signs on the streets are also big.
Many Osakan people like to attract attention. They always talk with there friends loudly, and their performance is also overdone.

I think that Osakan people is straightforward.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home