Japan is a good country. I introduce you everything good of Japan. If you are interested in Japan, don't hesitate to ask me what you want to know. And I will be also glad to know about you and your country!

26 February 2006

Japanese Enployee Is Hard Working

The fact that Japanese enployee is hard worker is very famouse in the world.
That is good and bed habbit.

Good aspect is that we, Japanese, are very diligent, and strongly have a sense of responsibility.
When our boss order us to do some tasks, we do that with all our might.
Besides we do that much more than how much our boss order.
That is very popular custom to us.

On the other hand, we Japanese tend to work over time, till the midnight and on weekend.
I incidentally called at our office today, on Sunday, after shopping at Shinjuku in Tokyo.
Though it was at the 7:00 pm on Sunday, there were over 10 colleagues then.
Maybe they were working since this morning.
I was surprised by that sight. Why do they taking so much tasks?
I can't understand. I didn't work at the office in any case.
Weekend is the important day for me to be refresh and to get happier life.Am I a bad employee? How do you feel that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home