Japan is a good country. I introduce you everything good of Japan. If you are interested in Japan, don't hesitate to ask me what you want to know. And I will be also glad to know about you and your country!

17 February 2006

The Brand New Kobe Domestic Airport



The brand nes Kobe Domestic airport has just opened at 16th Feb.
It becomes that Kansai area has the 3rd Airport, the first is Osaka (Itami) Airport, the second is Kansai airport.
The three airports is very near, located in 25km radial.
Most of Japanese people think that there are still enough airports in Kansai area, just Osaka and Kansai. They haven’t thought that Kobe airport was necessary.
But when the Kobe airport was opened, many Japanese went there to do sight seeing.
In that time, I had a chance to land to the brand new Kobe Airport for my business.
The airport now has just three airline careers which take off and land there.
Anyway I hope that will be growth. Because Kobe was where I had been used to be there with my friend, during my period of university student.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home